- This event has passed.
This Beautiful Life Annual Kid’s Toy and Clothing Swap @ Phil Gainer Community Center
November 27 @ 12:00 pm
***PLEASE READ THIS POST IN ITS ENTIRETY and then share with your mom friends!!!***
Because of covid, when we get together, this year’s rules will be VERY STRICT (just like last year)! If rules are not followed, you will not be able to participate in this event. YOU MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES. We will not have masks to supply, so you must bring your own. YOU MUST SOCIALLY DISTANCE. With this, you must drop off your items at 11am for our volunteers to organize and set up. We have always encouraged you to bring your children to our events, but please LEAVE YOUR BABIES AT HOME during the pandemic.
This event will be like CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR FREEEEEE for your kids!!
INVITE A FRIEND OR TWO BECAUSE THE MORE THERE IS TO SWAP, THE MORE FUN THIS EVENT WILL BE!!!
What do you need to know?
1. Each toy or clothing set ( pants/shirts, matching hats/mittens, etc.) will be worth one point each. If you bring five items you get five tickets! There is no limit that you can donate!
2. Toys can be new, old, or gently used, but toys that are broken/have missing pieces or clothes that are stained/ripped will NOT be accepted.
3. All items must be washed and cleaned.
4. Because of covid, there will be a lottery drawing of shopping time slots while families that are not shopping wait at a distance.
5. If you do not have items to swap, you cannot participate in the event.
6. All leftover toys will be donated to a school or charity!! So if you have a recommendation, LET ME KNOW!